21 Nettleton, A stylish and exceptional boutique hotel perfectly placed against the slopes of Table Mountain’s Lion Heads in the world-renowned pristine suburb, Clifton. Offering a small number of private and individually styled suites, each appointed with the finest modern amenities and ideally placed to appreciate the expansive views and stunning landscape.
At 21 Nettleton With services included such as a fully inclusive breakfast and bar, afternoon tea, evening canapes and sunset cocktails, high speed wireless internet as well as laundry service and airport transfers for the longer stays – the focus is to provide guests with a memorable, personalized and tranquil stay.
Guests are welcomed to a residence located high above the beaches of Clifton & Camps Bay. The sound of the waves, expansive views and taste of the pristine landscape are prompts for your unforgettable journey.
The expansive gardens with their gigantic granite boulders, swimming pool and terraces, offer tranquillity in an undisturbed setting. With the back opening onto the Table Mountain Nature Reserve, a World Heritage Suite, this allows our guests private access to the hiking trails up Lion’s Head, Signal Hill and Table Mountain these are your views while at 21 Nettleton.
- 24-hour Security
- Activity Desk
- Barbeque Facilities
- Battery Charging Facilities
- Eco Friendly Gym (nearby)
- Internet Access (Complimentary)
- Laundry Service (Available)
- Malaria Free
- Meal on Request
- Mobile Connectivity
- Private Vehicle Available
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Balcony / Deck
- Clothes Press
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Detached Private Bathroom
- Dressing Gowns
- Electrical Outlets
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Towel Rails
- Internet Access (Complimentary)
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Laundry Facilities
- Laundry Service (Available )
- Lounge Area
- Mini Bar
- Pure Cotton Linen
- AVAILABLE SERVICES
- Airport Shuttle (Available)
- Airport Shuttle (Complimentary)
- Babysitting Service
- Chauffer Service
- Credit Card
- Foreign Exchange
- Room Service
- Room Service (24 hours)
- Travel Desk
Activities on Site & Nearby
- Beach Drop Off
- Fine Dining
- Gourmet Picnic
- High Tea
- Walks (Self Guided)
- Adrenaline Activities
- Animal Encounters
- Art Galleries
- Bird Watching
- Boat Cruises
- Boating Bowls
- Catch-and-release Fishing
- Child Friendly Activities
- Cooking Courses and More
Lions Head Room
A vibrant, warm and intimate space, with a modern and antique ensemble overlooking Lion’s Head Nature Reserve. The suite is located one floor up from the main garden and features a side sea view from the bathroom, but no terrace or balcony.
A spacious, sophisticated and classic styled suite. The room boasts a king size bed and en-suite bathroom with his and hers wash basins, a separate dressing room, lounge area as well as a large private terrace with sensational mountain and ocean views. The suite was designed with an additional pull down bed which is ideal for children, or a family to share. The additional bed is tucked away neatly when not in use, providing a very open and elegant space to relax.
A romantic suite with charming and enticing décor and a feature bath in the bedroom. The suite features a king size bed, a separate en-suite bathroom with walk-in shower, a desk area and a spacious terrace with uninterrupted 180-degree views of the ocean and 12 Apostles. A private lounge and bar area is shared with the King suite.
The penthouse suite assures an epitome of privacy with a command over the entire mansion on the top floor. This opulent and magnificent penthouse boasts 360-degree ocean and mountain views and features a king size bed, two bathrooms, indoor and balcony dining areas, drawing room with fireplace, separate lounge and daybed relaxation area, comprehensive in-room bar as well as an exclusive snack bar.
For the ultimate luxurious stay experience, the penthouse presents a sensational factor in a league of its own.
6 Bedroom Exclusive Use (exclusive use)**
The 21 Nettleton house is available on an exclusive use basis to ensure absolute privacy. When the house is reserved on an exclusive use basis all inclusions apply. Children of all ages are welcome. The six bedrooms include Presidential Penthouse, Emperor Suite, King Suite, Queen Suite, Lions Head Suite and the Steinway Suite.
Exclusive use of the house facilities such as the pool, sauna, steam room, lounges, and terraces.
– Full hotel staff compliment.
– Can accommodate a maximum of 12 adults with an additional four children under the age of 12.
– The children can be accommodated on roll-away beds in the Penthouse and Steinway Suite.
Stay for three nights and only pay for 2
Terms & Conditions:
- This offer is available in our King or higher category rooms only.
- This offer cannot be combined with other promotions, incentives or value adds.
- Valid during low season only
|1 Mar – 30 Apr||Bed & Breakfast||ZAR 11 550|
|1 May – 30 Sep||Bed & Breakfast||ZAR 11 000|
|1 Oct – 14 Dec||Bed & Breakfast||ZAR 11 550|
|15 Dec – 22 Dec||Bed & Breakfast||ZAR 11 880|
|23 – 28 Dec OR 28**|
Dec ‘21 – 2 Jan ‘22
|Bed & Breakfast||ZAR 180 000|
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- 23-28 Dec & 28 Dec ’21 – 2 Jan ’22 Min 5 night stay on Exclusive Use Only
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- Mini bar including house wines, beers & spirits
• All non-alcoholic beverages teas and coffees
• Laundry services including dry cleaning
• All day snacks & treats from room bar and lounge
• Full English and Continental breakfast daily
• High-speed uncapped internet with personalized Netflix account for in room entertainment
• Personalized in-room concierge iPad for easy connectivity and communication with conciergerie
• Use of sauna & steam room
• Secure parking
• 24 hour monitored security
• Reservations less than three nights are on a bed and breakfast basis only
NIGHTS OR MORE THE FOLLOWING SERVICES ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR STAY:
• VIP airport transfers in luxury vehicles
• Refresher towel service, welcome drink and welcome
snack platter on arrival
• Private transfers to the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront
• Daily canapes during sunset
Premium brand drinks, gratuities and fully comprehensive personal travel insurance is not included in the price.