Babylonstoren Farm Hotel is one of the oldest Cape Dutch farms. It has a fruit and vegetable garden of beauty and diversity, unique accommodation, fine food and a sense of well being.
- 24-hour Security
- Activity Desk
- Internet Access
- Secure Parking
- Laundry Service
- Air Conditioning
- Mini Bar
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Dressing Gowns
- Electrical Outlets
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Towel Rails
Activities on Site
- Bird Watching
- Catch-and-release Fishing
- Fine Dining
- Garden Tours
- Walks (Guided)
- Walks (Self Guided)
Each of the slightly larger open-plan cottages has a luxurious en-suite bathroom and lounge area with thick walls, elegant gables, and a hearty fireplace. Into this pristine Cape Dutch style, Babylonstoren Farm Hotel has a contemporary glass cube has been seamlessly added to house a kitchen area. The interiors continue this pairing with modern four-poster beds and furniture from international design brands such as Kartell, Magis, Philippe Starck, and the Bourellec Bros. Bookshelves filled with carefully selected books, underfloor heating, and free Wi-Fi are just a few of the things that await you. Suites are either garden or vineyard facing, with access to the garden and the farm. A well-stocked personalized bar fridge, as well as breakfast, are included in the room rate. All our one-bedroom cottages come with a king-size bed and are serviced daily.
Rates per room
|01 Jan – 30 April 2021||Half Board||ZAR 12 400|
|01 May – 31 Aug 2021||Half Board||ZAR 9 300|
|01 Sept – 31 Dec 2021||Half Board||ZAR 12 400|
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- Bed & Breakfast
- A private guided garden tours and farm walk
- Cycling and canoeing/rowing on the farm dam
- Harvest tour
- Bread baking with bakers
- Cellar tour and wine tasting Guest laundry
- 15% VAT (subject to change)
- Premium brand drinks
- Fully comprehensive personal travel insurance