Camp Okavango, a unique and exclusive African safari camp is situated on the remote Nxaragha Island. This hidden treasure, in the heart of the permanent Okavango Delta, assures its guests of an unparalleled year-round water wilderness experience.
Camp Okavango’s main area comprises of a network of interconnected walkways linking up two lounge areas, a dining room, library, self-service bar and curio shop. Sweeping ramps lead to the lower level deck with two open-air fire pits and comfortable seating areas to relax and take in the natural surroundings. There is a third deck with a rim flow swimming pool and thatched lounge deck for those warm summer days.
With its open air design and elevated position, the new Camp Okavango is an eco-sensitive lodge which captures the very essence of the Okavango Delta.
To ensure a peaceful and genuine safari experience, Camp Okavango accommodates just twenty-four guests. There are eleven intimate Safari suites and one Family suite consisting of two bedrooms and each with an en-suite bathroom. Each of the guest suites have been built on individual raised wooden platforms and set beneath the thick Okavango Delta vegetation. The en-suite bathrooms have double vanities, double shower and a separate water closet (with a view). The stack away sliding doors open onto a private open-air viewing deck offering beautiful views over the Okavango Delta.
- Eco Friendly
- Laundry Service (Complimentary)
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Dressing Gowns
- Hair Dryer
- Laundry Service (Complimentary)
- Private Pool / Jacuzzi
- Tea / Coffee
Activities on Site
- Camp Okavango motorboat Water-based activities are conducted by experienced professional guides. Roam the vast expanses of water from the comfort of a modern motorboat
- Camp Okavango mokoro safaris Explore the intricacies of the Okavango Delta the quiet, old-fashioned way, in the traditional mokoro (dugout canoe)
- Scenic Helicopter Flips (Additional Fees Apply) Seeing the Okavango Delta from a helicopter is a truly magnificent experience. A scenic flight is not just a must for keen photographers but an exciting opportunity to witness the remarkable Okavango Delta from above.
Luxurious elevated safari suites with stacking doors on expansive private decks and raised on Silligna platforms En-suite bathroom comprising of a double capacity shower, double vanity and toilet Private expansive viewing decks
Luxury Family Suite
Luxurious elevated safari suite with double bedroom and stacking doors on an expansive Silligna platform Each bedroom has its own private deck En-suite bathrooms comprising of a double shower, double vanity and toilet Second bedroom can accommodate 2 children in twin beds, and a third child on a roll out bed Children’s area with games and book
|01 Apr – 30 Jun 2021||All Inclusive||US$ 780|
|01 Jul – 31 Oct 2021||All Inclusive||US$ 1 030|
|01 Nov – 30 Nov 2021||All Inclusive||US$ 780|
|01 Dec – 31 Dec 2021||All Inclusive||US$ 590|
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
All Inclusive – all meals, refreshments, local spirits and wines, scheduled activities, airport transfers to/from scheduled / charter flights, arriving/ departing Kasane Airport, national park fees and all government taxes, laundry
Premium brand drinks, gratuities and fully comprehensive personal travel insurance is not included in the price.