With Cape Town & Okavango safari explore the “Mother City” Cape Town and the Okavango Delta and its wilderness residents.
Cape Town & Okavango safari is equal to perfect family beach and bush
- 3 nights’ stay at Cape Grace Hotel, Cape Town, in a Luxury Room
- 4 nights’ stay at either Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp OR Nxabega Okavango Delta Camp or Similar, in a Tent.
Day 1-4 Welcome to Cape Town
Await your transfer from Cape Town International Airport to Cape Grace Hotel or Similar. Spend the next 3 nights/4 days exploring the “Mother City” Cape Town. A variety of activities await you, From Hiking one of the wonders the Table Mountain to Whale watching in Hermanus. Learn to prepare authentic African cuisine and enjoy the meal while at it.
Goodbye Cape Town and Hello Okavango Delta
Day 4-7 Hello Botswana!!
After breakfast transfer to the Airport for your next adventure in Botswana, catch your flight from Cape Town to Maun Airport. Your connecting flight from Maun to Xaranna / Nxabega Airstrip depending on your choice of lodge accommodation for the tour.
Meet with you guide who will take you to your lodge where you will spend the next 4 nights exploring the Okavango Delta and its wilderness residents.
Xaranna Okavango Delta Camp enjoys luxurious solitude on its own Delta island within an exclusive wildlife concession. Drawing inspiration from the iconic Delta water lily, Xaranna is a delightful camp with just nine sleek ensuite safari tents that combine canvas and bleached timber, accented with shades of soft lily pink and olive green. Experience guided walking safaris, interpretive game drives, seasonal water-based experiences including motorized boat, traditional mokoro (dugout canoe) and fishing excursions.
Located in a wildlife concession, the nine ensuite safari tents of Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp look out over the expansive lagoons and channels of the Okavango Delta. Cradled under a canopy of African ebony trees, each tent sits on a raised wooden platform and boasts sweeping views. Burnished teak floors and a lofty roof frame the sitting and dining areas. Private bush dinners, breakfasts in bed, lamplit cocktails on a river island or a walking safari with al fresco picnic are provided with pleasure by Nxabega warm and friendly staff. Experience guided walking safaris, interpretive game drives, Children’s programme, seasonal water-based experiences including motorized boat, traditional mokoro (dugout canoe)* and fishing excursions.
Day 8 Say your goodbyes
After your breakfast and early morning game drive say your goodbye to nature, transfer to the airport for your flight Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport.
NB: You may choose to start or end in Cape Town, and operate the itinerary as one of the following:
Cape Town International Airport – Cape Grace Hotel – Okavango Delta lodge – Maun Airport or vice-versa. Cape Town & Okavango Safari can be conducted in either direction.
January – December
|Adult Rate||US$ 4 910|
|*Child rate||US$ 3 545|
|* Child under the age of 12 years|
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- 3 nights’ stay at Cape Grace Hotel, Cape Town, in a Luxury Room Breakfast, use of the Hot Spa area (steam room, sauna, rain & body shower), limited wireless internet access (1 Gigabyte per room per day), local newspaper on request, use of PlayStation & collection of DVDs (available on request), use of boardroom (seats 14 people) subject to availability, luxury chauffeur transfers within the City Bowl (10km radius) from 07h00 to 23h00 subject to availability.
- 4 nights’ stay at one of the following Xaranna/ Nxabega Okavango Delta Camp : Three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, laundry, scheduled safari activities & VAT
- Cape Town: Return transfers between Cape Town International Airport and Cape Grace Hotel
- Xaranna / Nxabega Option: Scheduled flight between Cape Town International Airport and Maun Airport, scheduled flight between Maun Airport and Xaranna/Nxabega airstrip, return game drive transfers between airstrip and Xaranna or Nxabega, scheduled flight between Xaranna/Nxabega airstrip and Maun Airport.
- All applicable conservation fees
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- All applicable flight taxes
Items of a personal nature and items not mentioned in the itinerary, Personal travel insurance, gratuities
Terms and Conditions
- Single traveller rates will be quoted on request.
- Itinerary is subject to availability.
- Upon cancellation or a change in travel dates, we may need to pass on accommodation and/or flight cancellation/amendment costs.
- All flight cost is subject to change and would affect the package price.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park/conservancy fees, fuel, VAT, third-party services, the rand /dollar exchange rate or any other circumstances beyond our control in South Africa & Botswana.
- No credits or refunds are permitted for services not used.