Enjoy the best in South African 5* Beach and Bush Luxury safaris with this Cape Town and Safari special package. Explore Cape Town and fly out to the bush enjoying the best of both worlds in this 7 night extravaganza. An African Tour in South Africa.
Day 1-4 Welcome to Cape Town
Await your transfer from Cape Town International Airport to Cape Grace Hotel. Spend the next 3 nights/4 days exploring the “Mother City” Cape Town. A variety of activities await you, From Hiking one of the wonders the Table Mountain to Whale watching in Hermanus. Learn to prepare authentic African cuisine and enjoy the meal while at it.
Day 4 – 8 Kruger National Park
After breakfast transfer to the Airport for your next adventure to Ngala Safari Lodge. Meet and greet with your guide at Hoedspruit Airport and transfer to the lodge. Here you will be spending the next 4 nights.
Enjoy late early morning and late afternoon game drives that continue after nightfall, Interpretive nature walks, Big game viewing walks that track elephant, buffalo, and rhino while at Ngala Safari Lodge. Also take a breath and enjoy the fresh air away from the hustle and bustle of the city/work life
Day 8 Say your goodbyes
After your breakfast and early morning game drive say your goodbye to nature, transfer to the airport for your flight Johannesburg OR Tambo International Airport.
NB: You may choose to start or end in Cape Town, and operate the itinerary as one of the following:
Cape Town International Airport – Cape Grace Hotel – Ngala Safari Lodge – OR Tambo International Airport or vice-versa
Package Rates From
|Adults||US$ 5 535|
|Child||US$ 3 245|
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
Inclusions are per individual lodges/camps:
- 3 nights’ stay at Cape Grace Hotel, Cape Town, in a Luxury Room – Cape Grace Hotel: Breakfast, use of the Hot Spa area (steam room, sauna, rain & body shower), limited wireless internet access (1 Gigabyte per room per day), morning local newspaper on request, use of PlayStation & collection of DVDs (available on request), use of boardroom (seats 14 people) subject to availability, luxury chauffeur transfers within the City Bowl (10km radius) from 07h00 to 23h00 subject to availability.
- 4 nights’ stay at Ngala Safari Lodge, Kruger National Park, South Africa, in a Cottage- Three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, laundry, scheduled safari activities & VAT
- Cape Town: Return transfers between Cape Town International Airport and Cape Grace Hotel
- Ngala Safari Lodge Option: Scheduled flight between Cape Town International Airport and Hoedspruit Airport, return scheduled road transfers between Hoedspruit Airport and Ngala Safari Lodge, scheduled flight between Hoedspruit Airport and Johannesburg’s OR Tambo International Airport
- All applicable conservation fees
- Emergency medical evacuation insurance
- All applicable flight taxes
Items of a personal nature and items not mentioned in the itinerary, Personal travel insurance, gratuities
Terms and Conditions
- Single traveller rates will be quoted on request.
- Itinerary is subject to availability.
- Upon cancellation or a change in travel dates, we may need to pass on accommodation and/or flight cancellation/amendment costs.
- All flight cost is subject to change and would affect the package price.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without warning if there are any increases in bed levies, park/conservancy fees, fuel, VAT, third-party services, the rand /dollar exchange rate or any other circumstances beyond our control in South Africa & Botswana.
- No credits or refunds are permitted for services not used.