Day 1 Kasane International Airport
On arrival Following your arrival at Kasane International Airport get transported to the lodge, where you will be able to check in whilst enjoying a delicious welcome drink and depending on time of arrival, lunch is served. Be at leisure till the evening game drive which conducted in the Chobe National Park. On arrival back at camp get a chance to freshen up before dinner.
Day 2 Chobe National Park – Elephant Valley Lodge
– Breakfast is served, following which depart for a boat cruise to be on the Chobe River and then make way into the Chobe Park. This activity is approximately three hours. The previous day itinerary follows
Day 3 Okavango Delta – Kadizora Camp
Enjoy Breakfast between, the guests will then depart for the boat cruise as in day 2. Upon return Transfer by light aircraft from Kasane International Airport to Kadizora Airstrip followed by a game drive transfer to Kadizora Camp (about 10 minutes). On arrival at the Kadizora Camp, guests enjoy a delicious welcome drink and depending with time for lunch. Be at leisure till high tea is served followed by either an evening game drive, mokoro or boat cruise activity. On arrival back at camp freshen up before dinner is served
Day 4 Kadizora Camp
Choose between two morning activities.
Either: -Depart for morning game drive, when back breakfast is served. OR -For guests wanting to do the mokoro or boat cruise, at 08h00 these guests will leave camp for their activity. – Guest on game drive enjoy a bush breakfast. -The water activity guest return to camp at about 09h30 and breakfast will be served. – After lunch the previous day itinerary follows
Day 5 Moremi East – Saguni Safari Lodge
– Check out after the Game Drive. Breakfast is served at 06h00 for guests wanting to go on game drive which departs at 06h30. Guests return to camp at about 10h30/11h00 whereby brunch is served. Guests will then be game drive transferred to Kadizora Airstrip for a light aircraft transfer to Khwai Airport followed by a game drive transfer to Saguni Safari Lodge. On arrival at the lodge, check in whilst enjoying a delicious welcome drink. Guests will then be at leisure till high tea is served followed by either a game drive, mokoro trip or village tour at . Once back at camp will have a chance to freshen up before dinner and stargazing.
Day 6 Saguni Safari Camp
Breakfast is served at 06h00 for guests wanting to go on morning game drive which departs at 06h30. Guests return to camp at about 10h30/11h00 whereby brunch is served and the previous day’s itinerary follows OR Spend the day relaxing and enjoying activities at own time.
Day 7 Departure
Check out after morning activity and brunch. NOTE – Guests requiring an early departure may be required to miss
morning activity on day of departure. Guests will then be game drive transferred to Khwai Airstrip for a light aircraft transfer to Maun International Airport for your onward journey.
Extra Information: It is possible to swop the itinerary around – please enquire about any possible price change, extra nights may be added, prices on request.
January – December
Rates – Standard Package
|01 Nov 2021 – 30 Apr 2022||US$ 3 000|
|01 May – 31 Oct 2022||US$ 3 718|
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Rate based on standard package
- Luxury package available
- Single supplements may apply
- No Children under 12 years
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- Accommodation 2 nights in Elephant Valley Forest Tents & 2 nights in Kadizora Standard Tents & 2 nights in Saguni Forest Tents
- Meals and Activities as per itinerary
- Internal transfers
- Standard Package Accommodation 2 nights in Elephant Valley Forest Tents & 2 nights in Kadizora Standard Tents & 2 nights in Saguni Forest Tents
- Luxury Package Accommodation 2 nights in Elephant Valley, Valley Tents & 2 nights in Kadizora Luxury Tents & 2 nights in Saguni Luxury River Tents
- Return flights to/from Botswana
- Drinks other than specified
- Items of a personal nature
- Visa fees & travel insurance
- Hot Air Ballooning activity at Kadizora camp (optional extra)
***Extra Information: It is possible to swop the itinerary around – please enquire about any possible price change, extra nights may be added, prices on request