Davison’s Camp is situated in a remote, wildlife-rich corner of Hwange National Park. Named after the founder of Hwange National Park and its first warden, Ted Davison. Game drives and guided nature walks explore the private concession.
Beneath the ancient false mopane trees of Davison’s, nine bright and airy tents (including a family room) span either side of the expansive main area complete with fire pit, raised viewing deck and separate pool area. As the concessionaire of the private Linkwasha and Makalolo areas in south-eastern Hwange National Park, we have created solid partnerships with Zimbabwe’s Parks, Wildlife Management Authority (ZPWMA) and other conservation entities, as well as local communities, in order to protect the wildlife and support the people that live in the surrounding villages.
Unique Selling Points
- The most affordable option with a private concession experience,
- Easy access to the famed Ngamo Plains, a haven for wildlife,
- A small upper deck in the main area is the ideal location from which to watch wildlife at the waterhole
- Electrical Outlets
- Fan Internet Access (Complimentary)
- Laundry Service (Complimentary)
Activities on Site
- Game Drives
- Game Viewing Hide
- Night Drives
- Walks (Guided)
- Activities Nearby Cultural Tours
There are 8 twin-bedded meru-style safari tents each with two three quarter beds. Double bed converter is available.
There is one family meru-style safari tented unit (main bedroom with a king-size bed; second bedroom with two three quarter beds). Consisting of two bedrooms with their own bathroom. Shared entrance.
|20 Dec 2020 – 05 Jan 2021||Fully Inclusive||US$ 517|
|06 Jan – 31 Mar 2021||Fully Inclusive||US$ 438|
|01 Apr – 31 May 2021||Fully Inclusive||US$ 525|
|01 Jun – 31 Oct 2021||Fully Inclusive||US$ 735|
|01 Nov – 19 Dec 2021||Fully Inclusive||US$ 427|
|20 Dec 2021 – 05 Jan 2022||Fully Inclusive||US$ 530|
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
all meals, twice daily scheduled camp activities, park fees, laundry and all local drinks
Premium brand drinks and champagne, gratuities and fully comprehensive personal travel insurance is not included in the price.