Khwai River Lodge nestles on the edge of a Leadwood forest overlooking the vast floodplains of the Moremi Wildlife Reserve.
Known for its exceptional range of big game, many animals can be seen slaking their thirst from the comfort of your own private deck. Khwai River Lodge team takes its guests to the heart of each property’s destination, and nowhere is this more palpable than out here in the bush.
As you spot lions, cheetahs and hippos, with birds of prey circling above, you feel that you are within a world that has barely changed since time began
- Eco Friendly
- Internet Access (Complimentary)
- Laundry Service (Complimentary)
- Private Vehicle Available
- TV Room
- Air conditioning and heating
- Mini bar
- Outside lounge, with hammock and ceiling fan
- Private viewing deck
- High-quality Zeiss binoculars
- Individual gas geysers
- ‘His and hers’ vanity unit in en-suite bathroom
- Electric heaters
- 110v/220v plugs for electric razors
- Facilities for charging video batteries
- 24 hour DC battery lighting in guest rooms
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Hair dryers
- In-room safes
- Overhead fans
- Intercom system to reception
Activities on Site
- Big 5
- Bird Watching
- Game Drives
- Game Viewing
- Game Viewing Hide
- Game Walks
- High Tea
- Night Drives
- Cultural Tours (Activity Nearby)
Luxury Tented Room
All luxury tents at Belmond Khwai River Lodge are housed on raised wooden platforms, offering magnificent views of the African landscape. The tents are shaded by a traditional African thatch roof. Sounds of wildlife surround you as you relax on your large private deck furnished with easy chairs and a hammock.
The deck also provides a spectacular environment for enjoying a private dinner in complete harmony with your surroundings, ideal for special a occasion or just as a treat. The tent interiors are luxuriously appointed with en suite bathrooms, a private fully stocked mini bar, four poster bed with mosquito netting as well as discreet air conditioning.
|1 Apr – 31 May 2021||All Inclusive||US$ 950|
|1 Jun – 30 Sept 2021||All Inclusive||US$ 1435|
|1 Oct – 14 Nov 2021||All Inclusive||US$ 950|
|15 Nov – 23 Dec 2021||All Inclusive||US$ 715|
|24 Dec – 31 Dec 2021||All Inclusive||US$ 1435|
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
Fully Inclusive (all meals, all local drinks, teas, coffees, soft drinks, house wines, local beers and a select list of spirits, two game viewing activities per day, park fees, Government levied taxes, emergency medical evacuation insurance)
Premium brand drinks, gratuities and fully comprehensive personal travel insurance is not included in the price.