- Journey through time in one of the most historic and scenically beautiful locations on the African Continent to Lekkerwater Beach Lodge. Learn about the marine life, fynbos and pristine environment of the unusual reserve.
- Eat dinner on the beach with the sand between your toes and the region’s finest wines on the table. There certainly aren’t many places to enjoy this in South Africa. Experience some of the world’s best land-based whale watching straight from your bedroom.
- Enjoy staying in a cosy and intimate lodge. Here, you will arrive as strangers and depart as friends.
- Battery Charging Facilities
- Communal Dining
- Eco Friendly
- Internet Access (Complimentary)
- Malaria Free
- Balcony / Deck
- Electrical Outlets
- Hair Dryer
- Tea / Coffee
- Credit Card
Activities on Site
- Bird Watching
- Walks (Guided)
- Walks (Self Guided)
- Whale Watching
Twin/ Double Room
The dream at Lekkerwater Beach Lodge at De Hoop was for the spectacular vistas to take center stage and room is fronted by floor-to-ceiling glass windows that overlook the Indian Ocean- offering uninterrupted views before you. Inside, the rooms take inspiration from the natural beauty of the reserve and are earthy & comfortable. A wood burning fireplace takes away the evening chill and the open plan ensuite showers allow you a private peak at the ocean.
The Family Room has 1 x bathroom (open plan shower & enclosed toilet) for the parents & children to share
|16 Mar – 16 Dec 2021||Fully Inclusive||ZAR 4 900|
|17 Dec 2021 – 03 Jan 2022||Fully Inclusive||ZAR 7 500|
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Arrivals every Monday, Wednesday (for 2 night stays) and Friday (for 3 night stays) Minimum 2 night stay
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
all meals, all local house wines, beers, spirits and cool drinks, road transfers to/from the lodge’s car park 6km away, all daily activities and VAT.
Premium brand drinks, gratuities and fully comprehensive personal travel insurance is not included in the price.