Linkwasha Camp is situated in a private concession in the best location in Hwange. It is found near the famed Ngamo Plains, where wildlife gathers in numbers during summer – to add to the year-round excellent viewing from the camp itself; Linkwasha Camp overlooks a pan that is a magnet for game seeking to quench its thirst. It is the most exclusive camp in Hwange with easy access to prime game-viewing areas in incredibly productive private concessions and the longest, most steadfast commitment to Hwange’s conservation.
- Private Vehicle Available
- Electrical Outlets
- Hair Dryer
- Internet Access (Complimentary)
- Laundry Service (Complimentary)
- Lounge Area
- Mini Bar
- Mosquito Nets
- Tea / Coffee
Activities on Site
- Bird Watching
- Game Drives
- Game Viewing Hide
- Night Drives
- Sleep Outs
- Walks (Guided)
Standard Guest Tent
Eight twin-bedded canvas tents each with two three quarter beds. Each tent comprises of en-suite facilities with double vanity basin, tea and coffee making facilities, and an electronic safe. An air-conditioning unit, as well as additional ceiling and pedestal fans, are provided in each of the rooms.
Bathrobes, liquid soap, shampoo & conditioner, body lotion, insect repellent, shower caps, vanity kit with two cotton tipped swabs and cotton balls, tissue dispenser, washing powder,umbrella, room spray and a mosquito coil are supplied in each tent.
|01 Jun – 31 Oct 2021||Fully Inclusive||US$ 1 27|
|01 Nov – 19 Dec 2021||Fully Inclusive||US$ 585|
|20 Dec 2021 – 05 Jan 2022||Fully Inclusive||US$ 747|
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- All meals, and all local drinks
- Daily scheduled camp activities
- Park fees
- Premium brand drinks
- Fully comprehensive personal travel insurance