A stroll from the many historic attractions of the Winelands ‘capital’ of Stellenbosch, Oude Werf Hotel combines a centuries-old heritage as South Africa’s oldest continuously operating hotel with luxury contemporary comforts and intimate hospitality.
Enjoy classic Cape flavours and vintages at Oude Werf Hotel superb restaurant with vine-covered courtyard. Relax in its cosy lounge and bar, or refresh in the poolside gardens.
- 24-hour Security
- Conference Centre
- Eco Friendly
- Malaria Free
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Hair Dryer.
- Mini Bar
- Airport Shuttle (Available)
- Babysitting Service
- Credit Card
- Room Service
- Satellite / Cable Television
- Tea / Coffee
Activities on Nearby
- Fine Dining
- Bird Watching
- Child Friendly Activities
- Cultural Tours
- General Sightseeing
- Health and Fitness Centre
- Historical Tours
- Horse Riding
- Mini Golf
- Mountain Biking
- Wine Tasting
Located in the Hotel’s impressive new wing, overlooking the leafy courtyard and pool, these rooms are eclectically styled, with the latest contemporary features and fittings, offset by chic vintage-inspired details and textures and offering twin, double or king size beds. All en-suite with luxury shower, some also feature a separate bath. Ground floor rooms enjoy shady garden patios, while rooms on the 2nd floor have step-out balconies.
Newly refurbished rooms are located on both the ground and first floors of the original inn-house building, and in the adjacent Victorian wings overlooking the garden courtyard. Each is uniquely decorated in the hotels signature ‘chic antique’ contemporary style, with rich woods and textiles that echo the extravagant comforts of a Georgian bedroom. With either double or twin beds, all include spacious luxury bathrooms with showers and walk-in dressing rooms.
These spacious, signature rooms on the Ground, First and Second floors enjoy airy views of our quiet central gardens or courtyard. Open plan-style layouts feature bedrooms with separate en suite bath, shower, vanity and toilet. 21st Century comforts are beautifully blended with soft tones, textures and unique historic styling inspirations.
Stay 2 nights and save
Terms and Conditions
• Not available over British Lions Tour (25 July to 07 August 2021).
• Strictly subject to availability at time of request and a 2-night consecutive stay required
- 01 Apr 2021 – 31 Aug 2021 -20%
- 01 May 2022 – 31 Aug 2023 – 15%
- 01 Sep 2022 – 30 Apr 2023 – 15%
|01 May – 24 Jul 2021||Bed & Breakfast||ZAR 2 580|
|25 Jul – 07 Aug 2021||Bed & Breakfast||ZAR 3 606|
|08 Aug – 31 Aug 2021||Bed & Breakfast||ZAR 2 580|
|01 Sep 2021 – 30 Apr 2022||Bed & Breakfast||ZAR 3 606|
|01 May – 31 Aug 2022||Bed & Breakfast||ZAR 2 580|
|01 Sep 2022 – 30 Apr 2023||Bed & Breakfast||ZAR 3 606|
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Minimum night stays applicable over some public holidays please confirm with your safari expert when booking
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
Bed & Breakfast, VAT, Tourism Levy
Other meals not specified, All drinks, gratuities and fully comprehensive personal travel insurance is not included in the price.