Located on the North West Coast of Zanzibar, Riu Palace Zanzibar is seated on a spectacular white beach, this resort offers a unique landscape considered to be among the finest in the world. Here an ocean front setting lends itself to the perfect location for romantic sunsets in a magical atmosphere.
- 4 Swimming Pools – one with an adjoining whirlpool bath and a chill out area
- Excursions Office
- Diving School
- Individual climate controlled air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- TV with satellite channels
- CD/DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Hairdryer and bathrobe
- Special make-up mirror
- In room safe
- Electric kettle for coffee and tea
- Mini bar
Activities on Site
- RiuFit programme
- Evening entertainment
Riu Palace Zanzibar Junior suites are located on the ground or first floors, have private balconies or terraces facing the ocean and have a small sitting area with a sofa. The resort has 2 Junior Suites Garden View, located on the ground floor , that have been specially adapted for disabled guests and include step free showers and guard rails fitted in the bathrooms with sufficient turning space for a wheelchair
These suites are sea facing and are located closer to the seafront on ground and first floors. They have a sitting area with a sofa and private balconies or terraces.
Superior Ocean Suite
These ocean facing suites are located on the ground floor with private terraces and access to the garden. There is also a large, integrated lounge area.
The exclusive Villas are perfect for those who want to enjoy luxury in every detail on their holiday. Luxurious single storey one bedroom villas with private pools and a fabulous sea vista.
These ground floor suites have a separate lounge area with a sofa bed, spacious sitting rooms, a bathtub and shower cabin and a large terrace with a Jacuzzi.
Beach Villas enjoy a great ground floor location near the beach front . There are 2 bathrooms, one of which has a hydro massage bathtub. Each villa has a small private pool on the terrace. There is also a separate lounge area with a sofa bed.
Rates From ZAR24 610 – 7 Night Stay
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- 4 Night Stays available
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- Return flights to Zanzibar
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a Junior Suite Courtyard
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner & selected drinks daily(Imported alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages in all bars & restaurants as well as premium branded drinks throughout the resort.)
- Canoes, water gym, stretching, beach volley, table tennis, gym, tennis court, Stocked minibar in the room, Beach towels, sun beds & beach umbrellas.
- Wi-Fi in public areas & daytime entertainment several times per week
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
- gratuities and fully comprehensive personal travel insurance is not included in the price.
- Items of a personal nature