About Offer – Save over 50%
Looking for a unique escape? This river safari experience offers incredible game viewing along the Chobe River at its most rewarding during the dry season, when water is scarce and a myriad of wildlife flock to the river bank to quench their thirst. Save over 50% on this offer.
Zambezi Queen – R 4,950 per person sharing per night
Chobe Princess – R 3,950 per person sharing per night
Ichingo Chobe River Lodge – R 2,900 per person sharing per night
– Accommodation, all meals, soft drinks, mineral water, coffee tea and local beer & wine
– Guided water-based game viewing and birding
– Guided water-based fishing (all fishing is strictly catch and release)*
– Guided (non-professional) water-based photographic safari**
– Guided cultural tour of a local village
– Road transfers to and from Kasane International Airport and Kasane
Immigration Office located on the Botswana side of the Chobe River***
– Boat transfers between Kasane Immigration Office and Namibia
– Immigration Office located on the Namibian side of the Chobe River*
* Subject to availability of fishing boats
** Subject to availability of the photographic boat
*** When arriving at the Kasane and Namibian Immigration Offices guests need to fill in the required immigration forms to gain access and departure permission from the relevant authorities. This process can take between 45 to 60 minutes to complete and needs to be considered in terms of timing and pre-planning.
– Community development levy (per person per night).
The funds collected will supplement our community projects and initiatives run by the Zambezi Queen Collection to assist with education, health care and basic community services
– Air tickets & visa fees, additional transfers to/from Zambia, Zimbabwe and Namibia or any of the nearby Kasane lodges
– Premium alcoholic beverages (such as sparkling wine, spirits & dessert wines), curio store purchases and gratuities (discretionary)
– A land-based 4×4 game drive in Botswana’s Chobe National Park
Terms & Conditions
- River safari experience standard terms and conditions apply
- Applicable to SADC passport holders only
- New bookings can be held provisionally for 14 days upon which time written confirmation is required
- Applicable for new bookings made from now
- Valid for travel up until 31 March 2022
- Minimum 2-night stay
- Revised refundable cancellation terms are in place exclusively for new bookings made from 11 May 2021 for reasons relating to Covid-19 that are due to arrive within 30 days at a Zambezi Queen Collection property.
- Please note that we have a minimum occupancy requirement before we can confirm your provisional reservation as follows. Zambezi Queen: 6 suites (12 pax minimum)
- We reserve the right to move guests between our properties should the minimum occupancy requirement not be met. We will refund guests the difference in rate if applicable.
- Not available in conjunction with another promotion and/or special rate
- Subject to availability and to change without prior notification
- Includes 15% Namibian VAT and 1% Namibian Tourism Levy
- Single supplement is applicable
- Community development levy is applicable
Please take note of the Covid-19 entry and exit requirements for Botswana and Namibia:
Botswana: Negative PCR test result not older than 72 hours prior to arrival
Namibia: Negative Antigen Rapid Diagnostic Test or negative PCR test result not older than 7 days prior to arrival, in English.
- valid for travel until 31 March 2022.