Experience an Island breakaway at Sea Cliff Resort & Spa and you will discover something very special.
Welcome to a beautiful resort located on the West Coast of the exotic island of Zanzibar. With traditional makuti roofs and Arabic towers lit by brass lights, the hotel is a unique combination of modern facilities mixed with the original exotic architecture of historical Zanzibar. The luxury resort is situated on a cliff overlooking the Indian Ocean in Mangwapani and offers panoramic views over sparkling oceans and shimmering sands.
- 24-hour Security
- Barbeque Facilities
- Internet Access
- Kiddies Club
- Meal on Request
- Secure Parking
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling Fan
- LCD TV
- Hair dryer
- Mini bar
- Tea & Coffee Station
- iPod Docking Station
- Private Balcony
Activities on Site
- 2 Infinity Swimming Pools
- 1 Children’s Swimming Pool
- Pool table
- Table tennis
- 2 Tennis courts
- Squash court
- Fully equipped Techno Gym
- Yoga deck
- Horse riding
- Conference facilities (10 – 120 delegates)
The rooms open out onto the resort’s lush tropical gardens. Bathrooms are equipped with shower only. Ideal for families or couples, the resort has 24 rooms which open out to the hotels’ lush tropical gardens.
Superior Ocean View Rooms
Spacious rooms with sea views either from the room or the balcony. The well positioned balcony, furnished with comfortable island crafted furniture ensure private outdoor views of the Indian Ocean. Inter leading rooms can be facilitated in this category. Bathrooms are equipped with shower only
Deluxe Ocean View Rooms
Sea Cliff Resort & Spa Deluxe rooms have great ocean views from double balconies. For additional personal capacity, inter-leading rooms can be facilitated. Each room has stupendous ocean views with double balconies, exquisitely appointed with classical island wicker furniture for our guests’ uninterrupted delightful views of the Indian Ocean. All Deluxe Rooms have a free standing Spa bath in addition to a separate shower
Rates From ZAR 25 235 per person sharing – 7 Night Stay
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- Return flights to Zanzibar
- Return resort transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation in a Garden View room
- Breakfast & dinner daily plus a selection of drinks between 10h00 & 00h00
- Complimentary snorkelling equipment, non-motorised watersports, use of bicycles & a return shuttle trip to Stone Town
- All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
- Premium brand drinks,
- fully comprehensive personal travel insurance is not included in the price.
- Activities and items of a personal nature