Embark on the ultimate Southern Africa Tour & adventure combining a stay in Cape Town with your choice of incredible safari experience in Southern Africa
Day 1-4 Ahoy Cape Town South Africa
Mount Nelson is an oasis of calm in the heart of Cape Town. Known for its iconic pink buildings and lush gardens lying beneath the gaze of Table Mountain, it offers 198 rooms across six historical wings, imaginative local cuisine, and an array of unique experiences.
Day 4-8 Welcome to Botswana
Once in Botswana you have a choice of three exceptional Safari experiences to choose from. On this tour one can pick out two of the three lodges and still enjoy Botswana. Three luxurious safari lodges are set in the unspoilt wilderness of Northern Botswana. This is where the incredible Okavango Delta floods each year, attracting a breathtaking diversity of wildlife
Eagle Island Lodge, stunningly designed to conjure up an explorer’s base. You can drift through the watery landscape on a mokoro canoe, spotting bright frogs and kingfishers or take to the sky with an exhilarating helicopter safari.
Elephants are, not surprisingly, the main attraction at Savute Elephant Lodge, with an exemplary eco-friendly design, luxurious spa and viewing hide. The majestic inhabitants are drawn to the mysterious Savute Channel, which flows and dries up seemingly at whim.
The inviting tented rooms at Khwai River Lodge feature panoramic private decks. They’re the perfect theatre from which to enjoy the drama of the wild. After a day spent in the savannah, unwind in the tranquil pool or share stories by the fire.
Day 8 – Departure
Farewell Southern Africa and soon we shall be together again!!!!!!!!
PS: This Southern Africa Tour can be done in Reverse starting in Botswana ending in South Africa
January – December 2021
|01 June – 31 Sept 2021||US$ 6 450|
|01 Oct – 23 Dec 2021||US$ 5 430|
|24 Dec – 31 Dec 2021||US$ 6 450|
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- Four nights safari at any combination of our lodges, fully inclusive of meals, local beverages and safari activities.
- Three nights at the Mount Nelson, breakfast included, guaranteed complimentary upgrade to Junior Suite and VIP status.
- Light aircraft flights from/to Maun and between the lodges, departure taxes and national park fees in Botswana, VAT and taxes.
- Single supplement applies.
- Stays between the hotel and lodges can be non-consecutive, but must form part of the same itinerary
** All Covid-19 Protocols are adhered to at all the lodges & Hotels**
- Covid 19 Pre and Exit Tests as required by destinations (South Africa and Botswana)
- Items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance
- International & Regional flights