Named for the waterfalls and calming pools that trickle throughout the property, the 5-star Cascades hotel is an oasis of calm in the midst of the Sun City Resort and in close proximity to all the activities Sun City has to offer.
Top reasons to book your stay at the 5-star Cascades hotel:
- Your choice of guest rooms, consisting of 97 standard rooms, 39 superior luxury rooms, 15 luxury balconied rooms, 78 family rooms, 6 luxury suites, 1 presidential suite, 2 superior suites, 1 garden suite and 2 paraplegic rooms.
- All rooms overlook the gardens and the white sands of the pool’s beach area.
- Explore the pathways that crisscross the scenic gardens, and enjoy the cheerful sounds from the bird aviary.
- Sun City Cascades Hotel is home to the Peninsula restaurant. You can also enjoy sundowners and cocktails ordered from the Luma Bar and Lounge.
- Work up a sweat on the hotel’s tennis courts.
- Stay connected with the office at the fully equipped business centre.
- The Entertainment Centre is in close proximity, as is the Valley of Waves and a variety of other exciting activities.
- 24-hour Security
- Business Centre
- Conference Centre
- Disability Services
- Internet Access
- Kiddies Club
- Malaria Free
- Mobile Connectivity
- Secure Parking
- Air Conditioning
- Mini Bar
- Pure Cotton Linen
- Smoking Rooms
- Tea / Coffee
- Available Services
- Babysitting Service
- Credit Card
- Foreign Exchange
- Laundry Service
- Room Service (24 hours)
- Travel Desk
Activities on Site
- Bird Watching
- Horse Riding
- Jet Skis
- Big 5
- Game Drives
- Game Viewing
- Game Walks
- Mountain Biking
- Squash Court
- Tennis Court
- Water Skiing
The Luxury Twin Room has 2 twin beds and an en-suite bathroom with separate shower and double vanity units. Sleeps 2 people
Superior Luxury with Balcony
The Superior Luxury Balcony Room offers a king size bed and en-suite bathroom with separate shower and double vanity units. The private balcony offers views over Sun City. Sleeps 2 people
The Luxury Family Room has 1 king size bed alongside each other as well as a fold out sleeper couch. The room has an en-suite bathroom with separate shower and double vanity units. Sleeps 2 Adults & 2 children (view features)
Superior Luxury Room
The Superior Luxury Room offers a king size bed and en-suite bathroom with a separate shower and double vanity units. Sleeps 2 people
The Paraplegic Room has a king size bed. The en-suite bathroom has a separate shower and double vanity units as well as handrails for convenience. Sleeps 2 people
The Peacock Suite offers a king size bed and en-suite bathroom with a Jacuzzi bath, separate shower and double vanity units. There is also a butler’s pantry, lounge, dining room for 8 people, study and dressing room. Sleeps 2 people
|01 Dec – 20 Dec 2020||Bed & Breakfast||ZAR 6 515|
|21 Dec – 27 Dec 2020||Bed & Breakfast||ZAR 7 845|
|28 Dec 2020 – 02 Jan 2021||Bed & Breakfast||ZAR 8 800|
|03 Jan – 30 Nov 2021||Bed & Breakfast||ZAR 6 515|
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
Breakfast, entrance to the Lost City Gardens and Valley of the Waves
Premium brand drinks, gratuities and fully comprehensive personal travel insurance is not included in the price.