Zawadi Hotel sits atop a cliff with breath taking views of the Indian Ocean. In the middle the cliff recedes creating a pristine stretch of white sand and guests have access to this beach from a short staircase leading directly onto the sand. The beach lies in front of a lagoon and there is always water for swimming and snorkelling, even at low tide.
With a relaxed atmosphere and understated elegant beach décor this resort is a tranquil, laid back hideaway with the very best personalised service and cuisine.
- 24-hour Security
- Activity Desk
- Internet Access (Complimentary)
- Sitting area
- Mini bar
- Satellite TV
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- In room safe
- Air conditioning
Activities on Site
- Kite surfing
- Snorkelling safari
- Beach Drop Off
- Scuba Diving
- Sea Kayaking
- Tennis Court
- Water Skiing
Ocean Front Villas
Surrounded by flowering bougainvillea and vistas of the Indian Ocean from every villa, guests have access to a pristine beach and lagoon for snorkelling and swimming in the warm waters of the Indian Ocean.
Rates From ZAR35 680 – 7 Night Stay
Our rates are per person sharing unless we note differently. Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- 1-6 Night Stays available on request
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Safari Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- Return flights to Zanzibar
- Return resort transfers
- 7 nights accommodation in a One Bedroom Villa with pool
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner daily
- A selection of house wines, beer & in-house spirits Mineral water, juices, soft drinks, coffee & tea
- Use of gym & tennis court at sister properties
- Scheduled shuttle service between Zawadi & other properties.
- Snorkelling equipment rental, kayaks & reef shoes rental.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout All taxes, levies & surcharges (estimate)
- Premium brand drinks, gratuities and fully comprehensive personal travel insurance is not included in the price.
- Items of a personal nature